PRIMARY CARE: The term primary care refers to the type of medical care you need first, most often — before you get sick, to manage most acute and chronic diseases, coordinate your care if you need other specialized or hospital care.
At Saco River Medical Group we use the latest medical research, our collective experience and feedback from you to keep you healthy—whether you’re already in good health, suffering from a minor cold or experiencing a life-changing illness.
From managing your child’s asthma to making sure you get your flu shot, as your primary care doctors we act as your first contact when it comes to the medical care you need. Primary care doctors have a breadth of knowledge across many areas of medicine and bring together a broad range of preventive and curative health care.
Why Saco River Medical Group?
- We take the time to listen to what you have to say
- We work closely with you to plan for your health
- We focus on prevention
- We act as a hub for your medical information
- We coordinate your tests, treatments, specialist visits and hospital services
- We provide plain-spoken guidance, insight and advice
- Offering cost-effective solutions to better manage medical expenses
It’s what we’ve been doing for many years. We just call it “Good Medicine.”